- I have registered but I can't receive the verification email.
Please wait around 5-10min, and check your spam folder. If it’s not there, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will manually verify your account for you.
- Why should I upgrade my account?
You can add up to 50 domains and have more features with account upgrade.
- How do I upgrade my account?
Go to this page and upgrade your account.
- How can I change my password?
Under “User Functions”, click “Change Password”.
- I forgot my password, how can I reset my password?
Please send an email to email@example.com using your account registered email. We will reset your password for you.
- What is the backend of MyNameServe.com?
MyNameServe.com is using a robust DNS software called PowerDNS.
- How do I change my nameservers to point to MyNameServe.com
You have to logon to your Domain Registrar (i.e. GoDaddy, Doster etc), change the Nameservers to ns3.mynameserve.com and ns4.mynameserve.com
- How do I delete an account?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your account registered email. Keep in mind that we DO NOT store any data after the deletion and there is no way to restore the data.
- Does MyNameServe.com provide more private and secure services?
You can have your own DNS server cost as low as $10 per month. This is the most private and secure way
- Help MyNameServe.com
Over 99% of MyNameServe.com users are free users. If you like our services and want to support us, donate here: